Beleza by Z is looking for passionate, results-oriented and self-driven outside sales representatives to join our team. Responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of customer service and support. Must have a natural selling ability, strong communication skills, motivation to build relationships and possess a willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities: ~ but are not limited to
- Open new accounts which include day spas, medical spas, salons and boutiques.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Call on new and/or existing accounts.
- This role is both client-facing and telephone sales.
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key accounts within the territory.
- Work independently; demonstrate efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Promote effective account practice development strategies as directed.
- Introduce existing accounts to new aesthetic products.
- Maintain up-to-date territory customer information, document all activities and progress.
- Maintain communication with the corporate office on all matters related to the territory.
- Possess the ability to travel and work outside the parameters of 9am-6pm if required.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Ability to access the internet.
- Sales Associates will be expected to have prior experience representing selling in the beauty industry.
- Sales Associates is a 1099- commission + bonus pay.
- Monday to Friday.
- Valid Driver's License (required).
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health, Beauty & Sustainability
Skincare Developed by a Licensed Aesthetician