Join Our Team
WHO WE ARE
We are a holistic beauty and wellness brand founded by a licensed aesthetician who struggled with psoriasis for 15 years. At Beleza by Z, we advocate diet as the primary method for addressing inflammatory skin conditions. Our skin care line was developed to support a healthy skin microbiome using active ingredients in combination with grass-fed beef tallow due to its excellent biocompatibility to human skin cells. We also include a few select dietary supplements that promote sleep, gut health, and overall well-being to compliment a solid beauty routine from the inside out.
Become An Affiliate
- Want to earn money without the hassle of placing orders, customer service, or buying and stocking inventory? This option is for anyone with a blog or large social media presence.
- When you become an affiliate, you get a personalized link to belezabyz.com. You share the link to your social platform(s) or blog and direct your audience to shop there.
- When you bring new customers into the Beleza by Z family, you earn a 30% commission on each order. It’s a great way to earn extra income by simply spreading the word about our brand!
Become A Reseller
- This option is best for brick and mortar places or higher volume ecommerce businesses.
- You purchase Beleza by Z branded products and resell them to your customers.
- We offer wholesale prices with quantity discounts.
Who can become a Reseller?
- Brick and Mortar retailers
- Day Spas
- Hotel Spas
- Skin Care Influencers
- Makeup Artists
- Health/Fitness/Beauty Bloggers
For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Beleza by Z is looking for passionate, results-oriented, driven sales representatives to join our team. Responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of customer service and support. Must have a natural selling ability, strong communication skills, motivation to build relationships and possess a willingness to learn.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Open new accounts which include facial spas, medical spas, salons, beauty boutiques and pharmacies.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Call on new and/or existing accounts.
- This role is both client-facing and telephone sales.
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key accounts within the territory.
- Work independently; demonstrate efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Promote effective account practice development strategies as directed.
- Introduce existing accounts to new aesthetic products.
- Maintain up-to-date territory customer information, document all activities and progress.
- Maintain communication with the corporate office on all matters related to the territory.
- Possess the ability to travel and work outside the parameters of 9am-6pm if required.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Ability to access the internet.
- Sales Associates will be expected to have prior experience representing selling in the beauty industry.
- Sales Associates are an independent contractor/ 1099- commission + bonus pay.
- Houston, TX
- McAllen, TX
- Monday to Friday.
- Valid Driver's License (required)